Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity

The Order of Eternity - A World of Warcraft Guild on Ravenholdt

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened to the post...eunuch?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheEunuc

What happened to the post...eunuch? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the post...eunuch?   What happened to the post...eunuch? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 12:57 pm

Yeah I'm new to the forums, made a huge background information on my guy, and it got deleted...
exactly wtf?
Back to top Go down
Chaye

Chaye

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the post...eunuch?   What happened to the post...eunuch? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:14 pm

It was here last night. Was there anything inappropriate about the post? If not, just take a moment to relax and know that the forum moderators wouldn't maliciously cause you to lose your character information.

I am sure if it was intentional there will be a reason shortly, if not... and it was just one of those *poof* disappearing internet acts I feel bad for you and hopefully you have it saved or can remember most of it.
Back to top Go down
Aleria*

Aleria*

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the post...eunuch?   What happened to the post...eunuch? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 7:01 am

It's most likely the almost prurient nature of the post. For me, the post brought a very disturbing image to mind, mainly the opening statement (because for some reason, I don't get to see the quotes, it comes up as a blank.) That's probably why it was removed, though I'm not too big a fan of political correctness. Just try something a little more moderate.
Back to top Go down
Jaster

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the post...eunuch?   What happened to the post...eunuch? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:41 am

It was removed by me, and in agreement with all other officers, that it was in appropriate.

Quote :
because for some reason, I don't get to see the quotes, it comes up as a blank.

For some reason, these forums post quotes as the same color as the back round, highlight the text inside of them.
Back to top Go down
Aleria*

Aleria*

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the post...eunuch?   What happened to the post...eunuch? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:20 am

That's actually kind of cool, kind of like the scratch off lottery tickets. We could use it as encoding in case somewhere in the near future, someone starts spying on us.

But this post will have to be deleted soon to keep it secret.
Back to top Go down
Dasar

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the post...eunuch?   What happened to the post...eunuch? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:29 am

>.>

<.<

>.>

*sneaks away after spying*
Back to top Go down
Mekaya

Mekaya

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the post...eunuch?   What happened to the post...eunuch? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:13 pm

LOL...oh shnaps...
Back to top Go down
Aleria*

Aleria*

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the post...eunuch?   What happened to the post...eunuch? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:02 am

Damn you Dasar! And your strange laser eye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the post...eunuch?   What happened to the post...eunuch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to the post...eunuch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Character History and Storytelling-
Jump to: