Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity

The Order of Eternity - A World of Warcraft Guild on Ravenholdt

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dinny -

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:41 pm

Character Name: Dinny
Class: Rogue
Current Level: 2! Soon to be 3!
Planned Talent Spe c for Level 70: Don't know yet.
Primary Trade Skills: Nothin now, but it will be skinning and mining.
Previous World of Warcraft Characters (Class and Levels): I have many chars on different realms. My highes is level 53 Hunter.
Previous Raid Experience: None
Previous MMO Experience: Oh... I was staff for the very first online MMO -- Neverwinter Nights presented through AOL. That was back in the early 80's. Since then, UO, EQ1 and EQ2, DAOC, and now WoW.
Who referred you to Eternity, or how did you hear about us: Mr. Pit kindly answered a question for me!
Other facts about yourself: (My player is probably older than any member of the guild. )Dinny is very cocksure about trying to do things that almost certainly will end in disaster. She is very will to accept authority and will call anyone Mr., Mrs., Miss or whatever. She does have her prickly side, however, and is very protective of herself and her friends.

a- What are you looking for in a guild? Companionship, friends, folks to group with and do instances with. I love to roleplay, and would dearly love to have that in a guild.
b- What end game experience do you have if any? None, whatsoever!
c- What trade skills/professions do you currently hold? None at present. Will do skinning and mining for a while, until I want to go into a producing profession. Those are the big moneymakers for youngsters like me.
d- Do you enjoy RP? Of course!
e- What motivates you? Raids- PVP, PVE, etc.. Never really done a lot of Raiding. But I'm will to try anything once or twice or... Have done a good number of BG's, and look forward to being the gnome rogue who the Horde despises. <laughs gleefully>

-if you have questions please ask an officer.

Good luck in your ventures and may the stars bless and keep you,

The Eternity Officers
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1