Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity

The Order of Eternity - A World of Warcraft Guild on Ravenholdt

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jezeria To'ryll ( Night Elf Hunteress )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jezeria

Jezeria To'ryll ( Night Elf Hunteress ) Empty
PostSubject: Jezeria To'ryll ( Night Elf Hunteress )   Jezeria To'ryll ( Night Elf Hunteress ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:38 pm

Character Name: Jezeria
Class: Hunter
Current Level: Four
Planned Talent Spec for Level 70: Marksman
Primary Trade Skills: Skinning and Leatherworking
Previous World of Warcraft Characters (Class and Levels): Hunter - Level 46 | Mage - Level 50 | Priest - Level 10
Previous Raid Experience: No.
Previous MMO Experience: Ragnarok Online, Guild Wars, Flyff, Maple Story...etc.
Who referred you to Eternity, or how did you hear about us: My Husband was asking me if I would like to join a guild on Ravenholdt. And I guess he was in Stormwind and spotted a guild officer, then gave us the website.
Other facts about yourself: I learn fast, very fast. When I first got WoW and made my first character, I picked a Hunter. Night elf of course, I have a thing for elves you could say. My Husband only had to say a few things to me before I understood how this game works. I love to RP. Its one of my favorite Hobbies. I'm nice and I love to help people how when I can. If I can that is. Though I have been playing this game for only a year, I know more than most. Plus, I have a personal WoW helper who sits next to me all day. Razz

a- What are you looking for in a guild? I look for a guild who doesn't just sit there when someone is getting ganked somewhere. ( That is if they're not busy. ) I look for a guild who helps people, doesn't ignore them when they need help. A friendly atmosphere. Mainly helpfulness and friendliness. I will do what I can in return.

b- What end game experience do you have if any? Not much, I've gotten near end game but not close enough to tell you anything.

c- What trade skills/professions do you currently hold? None currently, I am about to learn Skinning and Leatherworking when I get the coin for it.

d- Do you enjoy RP? I love RPing, its something that I deeply love to do. Its rare, even on an RP sever to see people RPing. My last Rp sever, never Rpied..it seemed..

e- What motivates you? Just playing WoW, I love discovering new things, seeing how well the game was put together. Also questing and adventuring with friends and all that good stuff Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Jezeria To'ryll ( Night Elf Hunteress )
Page 1 of 1