Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity

The Order of Eternity - A World of Warcraft Guild on Ravenholdt

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haiz Riftwind (Nightelf Rogue)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haiz

Haiz

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Haiz Riftwind (Nightelf Rogue) Empty
PostSubject: Haiz Riftwind (Nightelf Rogue)   Haiz Riftwind (Nightelf Rogue) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:53 pm

Character Name: Haiz
Class: Rogue
Current Level: 62
Planned Talent Spec for Level 70: 20/41/0
Primary Trade Skills: Enchanting/Engineering

Previous World of Warcraft Characters (Class and Levels): 70 Warrior [H], 50 Shaman [A]
Previous Raid Experience: Everything up to Naxx pre-BC. Up to Gruul post-BC.
Previous MMO Experience: Meridian 59, EQ1, EQ2, SWG, UO, GuildWars, Neocron, CoH, Savage, Shadowbane, Various free korean mmos, Matrix Online, and a few I'm forgetting.

Who referred you to Eternity, or how did you hear about us: Oathe and Chaye are my roommates Smile
Other facts about yourself: Me and my girlfriend raided on another server until our school and jobs became too much and we had to take an extended break. We just don't have the kind of time to raid anymore, but we love to play the game, so we're looking for a nice, mature place to RP and level up, eventually doing some heroics and arena with our friends. Your outlook and policies seem top notch and it'll be nice to go back to how I started wow: RPing with my friends in a tightly-knit guild.

a- What are you looking for in a guild?
See above. Also, I'd like to mention that even though I have a history of raiding and such I'm not totally impatient to get to endgame content and master it. I'm not the guy who leaves at 70 cuz 'we aren't progressing fast enough' so don't worry Smile I have other characters for that.
b- What end game experience do you have if any?
See above.
c- What trade skills/professions do you currently hold?
See above
d- Do you enjoy RP?
Very much so.
e- What motivates you? Raids- PVP, PVE, etc..
What motivates me, hmm. A cohesive team working as an efficient unit to beat encounters, PVP, Solid RP, Items with a purple coloring, intelligent leadership, my girlfriend, and my roommates Oathe, Tek, and Chaye.

Last edited by on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pit Longshanks

Pit Longshanks

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Haiz Riftwind (Nightelf Rogue) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiz Riftwind (Nightelf Rogue)   Haiz Riftwind (Nightelf Rogue) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 11:39 am

Oh, A friend of Oathe's I'll be contacting you in-game next time you are around.
Back to top Go down

Haiz Riftwind (Nightelf Rogue)
Page 1 of 1